About Me

My photo
I've been a model for 18 yrs, and actor for 16, and have been on TV on various networks in SE Asia for 3 yrs. Taking into account that i took over a year off to have a baby - having 6 shows under my belt since then is no small feat.

Friday, July 15, 2011

So Oroton!

Not too long ago I got to go into a flagship store in Marina Bay Sands and have a regular field day: which for me means dressing up, having my fotos taken, and taking whatever i wanted out of the cases to pose with. But when dressing up means picking a gorgeous dress from Lungta de Fancy exclusively at THE SOCIETY OF BLACK SHEEP, the flagship store is OROTON, and my photos taken by my best friend Zurina Bryant of ZURINA BRYANT PHOTOGRAPHY - its more than a field day.... its an amazing dream come true!


The Gold Heritage Clutch: a limited edition piece and gorgeous!



Trying the shawls... The O Silk Wrap.



Could you decide which one to choose?


I choose pink!



The Debutante Crystal Clutch - one of my faves! So sparkly!


Clutches are good, clutches are wise...


Dreaming of Oroton


The Across the Body Bag with a brass plate - uber cool! I feel so Tron!


There's always room for jewelry too!


Magic Bracelet? Awww yeah!

Thanks so much to Zurina and Diana of ZBPhotography for coming to play with me, Serena and Nina of Oroton for letting us come play in your gorgeous store, and Ilsa and Sau Yee for letting me play dress up in your closet ;).

3 comments:

  1. I think I found a new store to haunt! Lovely photos too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda comes across with strong confidence on the HBO movie promotions. Those clips should be saved, and if possible, copyright assigned to Linda.(Not easy, so maybe the out takes or first takes)? Whoever writes the copy might need to give permission. No HBO in my present hotel and I return home next week. No more Linda HBO for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, ive been looking for that across the body black round oroton bag for so long, what is its official oroton name/ where would i be able to find it?

    ReplyDelete