About Me

My photo
I've been a model for 18 yrs, and actor for 16, and have been on TV on various networks in SE Asia for 3 yrs. Taking into account that i took over a year off to have a baby - having 6 shows under my belt since then is no small feat.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brought to you by... VitaminWater!

Today I was at HBO Studios to film some links for the HBO Family station. While i was in the makeup chair i took a foto of me gettin' my face did - along with my VitaminWater choice of the day - IGNITE. Well, i rarely drink a full one in a day, and usually just a half one and i'll refrigerate the rest for another day. Probably not recommended, but it works for me.

I noticed in the foto that it was a very colorful shot and i had to share.

Thanks to VitaminWater for keeping me refreshed and thirst free!


See how much I'm smiling? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment