About Me

My photo
I've been a model for 18 yrs, and actor for 16, and have been on TV on various networks in SE Asia for 3 yrs. Taking into account that i took over a year off to have a baby - having 6 shows under my belt since then is no small feat.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wanna Help Raise Funds for A Children's Charity and Have Fun Doing It?

This is a message from my good friend Samuel Chauffaille to me AND you!

"As I know you are involved in several Charities and that you know lot of people in the city, I wanted to inform you about this initiative I am piloting via my company.

"We work in partnership with a NGO called Child’s Dream : www.childsdream.org  . We provide them with medical support (doctors, equipments, medications) as my company is the world leading medical assistance company and also we manage fundraising activities in order to have schools built and maintained by Child’s Dream for local communities in needs in the Mekong area.

"Our objective is to raise 30K US$ this year. I am in charge of this very exciting project and very passionate about it.

"One of the fundraising activity we have just set up is Dance Classes with initiation to special dances and I thought that you and your friends might be interested to try one of them and serve a good cause too !

"Feel free to pass the words around and let me know if you have people interested that I can sign them up.

"Thanks in advance for your help in making a positive difference for those children…."

ABSOLUTELY Sam! You know me so well! I LOVE children's causes and this one is a perfect one. Ladies... AND gents.. how about it? Feel like boogying your way to helping some needy children? I know I do!

Has it been in your mind to learn dancing and never manage to do it? 
Too shy to dance with strangers? 
No one to accompany you to dance?

This is now the time for you to do it, with your friends, colleagues, families, and for a good cause for the underprivileged children in the Mekong Sub-Region !

Together with Bellydance Discovery, we are bringing to you our very own dance classes which are open to you, your friends and your families. 

Four different classes have been organized and description of the various dances are found below.

WHEN?1.  Brazilian Samba: 2nd Nov, 7pm – 8pm
2.
  Korean Pop: 9th Nov, 7pm – 8pm
3.
  Bollywood: 16th Nov, 7pm – 8pm
4.
  Bellydance: 23rd Nov, 7pm – 8pm

WHERE: Bellydance Discovery, 20 Peck Seah Street, #03-00, S(079312) (Tanjong Pagar Exit A)
COST: $15 per person per classAll proceeds will go to the Charity Fund






No comments:

Post a Comment