About Me

My photo
I've been a model for 18 yrs, and actor for 16, and have been on TV on various networks in SE Asia for 3 yrs. Taking into account that i took over a year off to have a baby - having 6 shows under my belt since then is no small feat.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WOWArt is At It Again!

Moms and Dads and kids of all ages! Want to learn more about WOWArt? They are having some open houses THIS WEEK to come in and see what they are all about, and maybe let you inner artist out a bit. Remember that person? That person needs to BREATHE once in a while, and the air is indeed sweet at WOWArt. Have a looksee, those dates are:

Thursday Dec 1, from 230-430
and
Sunday Dec 4 from  2-4

I'll be there! Will you?


http://lindablackonline.tumblr.com/post/13397964257/wowart-is-still-wowing-me

No comments:

Post a Comment